Kemerovo, Russian Federation, 01 сен 2020
Vision Zero and 7 Golden Rules in Mining
First All-Russian and International Science-Practical Conference
The National Association of Occupational Safety and Health Centres (NACOT) of the Russian Federation and the Safety and Health Center of Kuzbass (Kuzbass-COT), together with other Russian members of the International Section of the International Social Security Association on Prevention in the Mining Industry will organise the First All-Russian and International Science-Practical Conference "Vision Zero and 7 Golden Rules in Mining" from 1-5 September 2020 in the city of Kemerovo.
The main aim of this conference is to focus on International and Russian experiences in implementing the global initiative VISION ZERO & 7 Golden Rules in the mining industry and to establish a new preventive culture for zero work accidents and zero occupational diseases for sustainable mining.
Further topics will be:
- new digital technologies for safety and health,
- pro-active leadership and commitment,
- improvement and management of worker´s competences for safety and health,
- innovative training methods including VR-technologies,
- future challenges regarding safety and health in mining
- responsibilities and possibilities to improve OSH along the supply chain"
For further information, please contact email@example.com.